MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 ss sd ns64

Article about: Hi guys! What do you think about this helmet? i have just bought the Ken Niewiarowicz book, but it doesn't say a thing about the SS m42 from NS (Single decal), it talk about the CKL, EF, but

Default M42 ss sd ns64

Hi guys!

What do you think about this helmet? i have just bought the Ken Niewiarowicz book, but it doesn't say a thing about the SS m42 from NS (Single decal), it talk about the CKL, EF, but doesn't say a thing about the single decal SS M42 from SE, or NS, i assume that Q factory it's extremelly rare to see with SS decal or even imposible.

This thread is about this helmet that i post here, but as well to get this information about the M42 SD SS helmets from Q/NS/SE.

I know that Ken's book it's not a SS reference book, it's kind of a general ww2 german helmet book, but it's what i have for now

Thank you very much guys!!

M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64M42 ss sd ns64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ss sd ns64
    P
    Many

I dont like it to me it looks applied on top of the rust then had a tool scraped across it just my opinion, but lets see what others say.

Matt

Unfortunately it is no good. Jim G.

?

Agreed. Bad decal.

Thank you very much guys!!

?

It's a terrible fake. To answer your question NS and SE / hkp M42 SS helmets are pretty much non-existent. In M42 you will find ckl with ET decals to the early/mid 4xxx lot number and EF M42 in a wide range of lot numbers with EF decals and occasionally ET decals (but be careful with ET decaled EF M42's...) That's 99% of SS helmets in M42 style.

Thank you very much for all that usefull info Doug!! i really appreciate it!

Hi, as you already know, a very poor fake decal. It has been artificially aged as you can see by the worn/rubbed down area and intentional horizontal scratches. Leon.

I'll read it right now! Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast