Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M44 dot cammo cover for sale - knowledge for young collectors

Article about: Hi guys, This is currently up for sale and while the seller freely admits he doesn't know if it's genuine, we all know its NOT! German WW2 Helmet Camouflage Cover Reversible Camo Helmet Cove

Default M44 dot cammo cover for sale - knowledge for young collectors

Hi guys,

This is currently up for sale and while the seller freely admits he doesn't know if it's genuine, we all know its NOT!

German WW2 Helmet Camouflage Cover Reversible Camo Helmet Cover | eBay

That is because we know that ONLY UNIFORMS were made in the Erbsenmuster pea pattern and not helmet covers or caps.

M44 dot cammo cover for sale - knowledge for young collectorsM44 dot cammo cover for sale - knowledge for young collectorsM44 dot cammo cover for sale - knowledge for young collectors

Yet here is an example of a trap for the newbie ( and oldie if they are not careful ) and look at just how weathered and used this example seems to be ..... surely its original??

BE WARY FOLKS - yes, I know the price ( 10% of a genuine cover ) should tell you everything but hey, that's still a lot to shell out!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M44 dot cammo cover for sale - knowledge for young collectors
    P
    Many

Quite correct Dan.

Aw c'mon, Dan! Surely its gotta be real, look at the wear!

I never would have guessed that was a fake, and I'm sure others like me would have bought it too. Thanks.

Ah yes, Australia eBay and German items. So much rubbish gets thrashed on there to poor devils i barely look any more.

Morris

Except for the stuff I sell Morris ......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Took awhile to arrive (cheers for the heads up Dan) $335 was a steal!! very happy with the snow camo side too! cam is broken so I can't take new pics!