Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.

Article about: You can clearly see the typical sawtooth printing technique (photo 1) which clearly makes this a fake decal. The camo is a joke as well. Better get a refund and study up before you purchase

Default My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.

Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.

My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.   My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.  

My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.   My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.  

My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.

the inside looks very clean and fresh considering the state of the outside

Default Re: My Helmet M42 "SS" ET66.Camuflage hibernate. Please, opinions, calca original? Thanks.

Agreed.

Too clean inside and looks very 'new' where as the liner is aged
    and worn - I believe it has been 'messed with'............
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Look at the wear on the paint, artificial wear and age, incorrect and wrong decal for this helmet anyway, total con job I am afraid it appears. (there is a reason most of the SS decal is missing...)

As fake as they come!Bicho...you keep asking and we're glad to help you out but it would be interesting to know where the iffy (dubious or fake) items come from in return....I think it would be at least!
    Manny

?

hi , as stated , total fake.....paul

?

Is this a test for begginers or are we being used to try to vet an obvious fake ?
    SteveR

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Is this a test for begginers or are we being used to try to vet an obvious fake ?
    SteveR
    hi , that is the 64 thousand dollar question...!........paul

?

Yeah agreed, waaay to fresh looking inside.There's a reason the runes are scratched off...they would be ID'd as fake.The shell looks real as well as the liner and chinstrap, just "messed" with as mentioned above.
    ~Dean

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    As fake as they come!Bicho...you keep asking and we're glad to help you out but it would be interesting to know where the iffy (dubious or fake) items come from in return....I think it would be at least!
    Manny
    Hello,
    Thank you for opinions.
    I to pay 900euros for the helmet.
    I to buy this person:

Name: Michael Dorfer (maik766@yahoo.de)
    Direction: Feldweg 11
    Population: 4890 Frankenmarkt

To lie and to be deceptive, to sell in militaria321.

Other helmet to be able to see in: Rask Antik WWII German Militara

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast