Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need help discerning what I have appears to be M42 Kriegsmarine made into double decal SS

Article about: Used hot water soaked paper towel to soften it then some very intricate work with a sharp bench made pocket knife. Was hoping it would be a little better but at least it's legit. I have no d

?

Default Re: Need help discerning what I have appears to be M42 Kriegsmarine made into double decal SS

Used hot water soaked paper towel to soften it then some very intricate work with a sharp bench made pocket knife. Was hoping it would be a little better but at least it's legit. I have no desire to own made up stuff whether guns or helmets. THANK YOU all for the knowledge and ideas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help discerning what I have appears to be M42 Kriegsmarine made into double decal SS
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need help discerning what I have appears to be M42 Kriegsmarine made into double decal SS

wow what a great surprise! It's a nice large sized helmet too!

4md
    ?

hello, if you get a chance can you post some photos of the whole helmet when you have finished removing the fake ss decals, I would love to see the end result. Its just a shame someone did this to an excellent heer m42

regards Paul

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    It's a shame that someone had to go and ruin what might have been a perfectly good Heer decal.
    I agree.

Judging by the pics it looked like a really nice heer at one point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3