Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help on Potential M40 DD SS Helmet

Article about: I know this probably a long shot but I am on vacation and happen to go thru an antique mall looking for german and WW2 collectibles, Helmets, Daggers, Etc. There was ONE single display case

?

Default Need Help on Potential M40 DD SS Helmet

I know this probably a long shot but I am on vacation and happen to go thru an antique mall looking for german and WW2 collectibles, Helmets, Daggers, Etc. There was ONE single display case among a bunch of non military stuff that contained a number of WW2 German collectibles including a M40 Q56 DD SS Helmet with liner and chinstrap. It appears to be a camo helmet with most of the camo gone but intact decals. I don't have any of my books with me nor have I handled enough SS helmets to feel comfortable determining whether it is real or not. I would like any educated opinions on it please. I will post all the pictures I was able to get in a short time as we made it there right before they closed for the day.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help on Potential M40 DD SS Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default More pics

?

Default More Pics

?

fake decals

?

Thank you yet again. I was hoping that I might get lucky. A rare DD M40 SS helmet is probably not going to just pop up in an antique mall.

MAP
    ?

I would agree. One to pass on
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)