MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinion on originality ss helmet

Article about: I am offered to buy this helmet ... but knowing how many fake SS helmets, I want to make sure that it is original or not. Thank you all for the opinion.

Default Need opinion on originality ss helmet

I am offered to buy this helmet ... but knowing how many fake SS helmets, I want to make sure that it is original or not.
    Thank you all for the opinion.

Need opinion on originality ss helmetNeed opinion on originality ss helmetNeed opinion on originality ss helmetNeed opinion on originality ss helmetNeed opinion on originality ss helmetNeed opinion on originality ss helmetNeed opinion on originality ss helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinion on originality ss helmet
    P
    Many

Lot nr and knowing the maker of the helmet is important with SS helmets , by the looks of it this has to be an EF shell to correspond with the runes shape.
    But if it cannot be matched with the actual maker stamp you have no way to be sure.
    Just by photos alone it will almost be impossible to be 100% sure and these photos are not great.

It looks like a Pocher runic shield to me. A Pocher on the right side of an M42 is a red flag. Not good in my opinion. Jim G.

From what I can see the decal is bad
    D.