Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions about this ss helmet?

Article about: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1657322[/ATTACH]

?

Default Opinions about this ss helmet?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1657Opinions about this ss helmet?Opinions about this ss helmet?Opinions about this ss helmet?Opinions about this ss helmet?322[/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions about this ss helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions about this ss helmet?
    P
    Many

Hello Aleksi.

This helmet has been discussed before and it is a fake -

M42 with a camo cover

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Thank you will! you just saved me from a potential scam have bought from him with no problems but i guess the more expensive items he sells are fakes for a profit.. Money talks.

Quote by Aleksi View Post
    Thank you will! you just saved me from a potential scam have bought from him with no problems but i guess the more expensive items he sells are fakes for a profit.. Money talks.
    Hi Aleksi.

I am glad to help and it is a good example of why you should always post items you want to buy here first.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Yeah very true definately gonna post it here if i find something that im not sure about

CSW
    ?

Hi Aleksi, just out of curiosity, is the seller still trying to sell the helmet on the auction site? I was unable to find it there with a quick search. It could perhaps be worth informing the site administration if he keeps attempting this scam over and over again - they do care about this sort of stuff and will take appropriate action against shady sellers (as has been done in the past with this particular fellow too).

As said above, it is indeed always an excellent idea to post here before buying anything!

?

Hi. not by putting it up again for sale but one night i managed to dig up the old auction first i contacted the buyer he cave his perspective about it because it did not sell then I contacted the dealer about the helmet and funny enough he has never shown any pics of how it looks now all he wants is me giving him an offer..and I just could not get an clear certification of authenticity no matter what I asked..some shady stuff indeed but then I made this post and I have not opened his message or nothing ever since.

CSW
    ?

Quote by Aleksi View Post
    Hi. not by putting it up again for sale but one night i managed to dig up the old auction first i contacted the buyer he cave his perspective about it because it did not sell then I contacted the dealer about the helmet and funny enough he has never shown any pics of how it looks now all he wants is me giving him an offer..and I just could not get an clear certification of authenticity no matter what I asked..some shady stuff indeed but then I made this post and I have not opened his message or nothing ever since.
    Thank you for the reply! You did the right thing by posting here and not proceeding further with him. The helmet is a fake and the seller is more than fully aware of this. My advice would be to ignore and avoid him in the future just as you are already doing now.

?

Yeah like someone said in the first original post hes most likely just trying to flip money or something because the helmet sold for 150€ and the seller declined the deal and made a big hassle out of it guess he didnt scam enough money haha.i have experience with the guy all good real items both tunics such a shame that now I avoid even his finnish stuff..dont know can I trust him at all he sells higher pricing fake items and claims they are real.thats atleast my opinion about him affordable items are real more expensive ones fake scamming.propably gonna be better not buying from him nothing anymore I know plenty of other sellers and sites