Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original or fake SS helmet?

Article about: Hi I was browsing through a website and I found this for 285 USD & 250-60 pounds I might get it because it apperantly is original the seller states : M42 SD Waffen SS EF64 An original M4

Quote by TheKrustyKiller View Post
    Any of you know where I can get cheap originals? I mainly want one for my helmet collection and display.

Peace!
    There are no "cheap originals." fourty years ago yes. If you want an original helmet these days, you will have to pay market for it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or fake SS helmet?
    P
    Many

?

With ss helmets, cheap n original don't go together in the same sentence unless there's "not" there.

samir

it's awful

I usually don't comment on SS helmet got out of them about 40 year ago when they were 300 dollars or more a lot of fake around then I can only imagine now. I know I bought a bunch of them in those day for one hundred so called "cheap ones" in those days they turned out fake. They can keep them today at the price they ask that one is a no brainer "Stinker" timothy

?

Don't blame you at all. SS helmets go for rediculous money today making the hobby exclusively for the wealthy. If they go any higher which I won't be surprised seeing, I can always collect WW1 German camo helmets. Collecting German camo's from the great war can be just as fun and it won't break the bank!

Regards
    Samir

Yet another Terrible helmet posted by Krusty in his brief pre-banning wind up tour!! This fellow really has done his best to waste our time(although I do concede he was mostly polite about it)! Leon

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Yet another Terrible helmet posted by Krusty in his brief pre-banning wind up tour!! This fellow really has done his best to waste our time(although I do concede he was mostly polite about it)! Leon
    Is as little as a dozen posts the record for being banned?? I mean he sort of went out of his way to achieve it .......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Is as little as a dozen posts the record for being banned?? I mean he sort of went out of his way to achieve it .......
    12 Post ban - Could it be a new WRFWR? (War Relics Forum World Record)

Was painful reading this

Peace

He actually had more than 12 posts. The completely nonsensical ones were deleted by the moderators.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3