MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original m16 ss helmet?

Article about: Hey, i need to know if the decals are originals. The helmet is in a auction and the price is curerently only 159 euros, which makes me think its deffinendly a fake. Info would be greatly apr

Default Original m16 ss helmet?

Hey, i need to know if the decals are originals. The helmet is in a auction and the price is curerently only 350 euros, which makes me think its deffinendly a fake. Info would be greatly apriciated.

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?

Original m16 ss helmet?
    Last edited by AdamSmith; 12-18-2020 at 10:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original m16 ss helmet?
    P
    Many

I dont want to rush anyone, but the auction closes fairly soon. So any opinions would be great

M38
    ?

Not one I would be comfortable owning. Both decals look graphically incorrect to me. Not the best photos to judge but if I was on the spot I'd pass.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Quote by M38 View Post
    Not one I would be comfortable owning. Both decals look graphically incorrect to me. Not the best photos to judge but if I was on the spot I'd pass.

Cheers,
    Terry
    I would agree with Terry. And the current price? dead giveaway. A pre war black DD SS helmet? $10k+ is what I would assume.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Its a polish auction site. People are bidding on it. maybe nobody knows the real value.

MAP
    ?

Quote by AdamSmith View Post
    Its a polish auction site. People are bidding on it. maybe nobody knows the real value.
    It's always possible but highly unlikely. A helmet this rare would be sold via a high end dealer or a global top tier auction house.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by M38 View Post

Cheers,
    Terry
    I agree. Post war used helmet faked up.

Theres still a few days before its over, so ill just wait and see what the end price would be. i dont really see any red flags while comparing to other ss helmets, but maybe i just want it to be true.

Did they post any photos of the liner? Would be interesting to see what’s underneath.

I don't have any yet, but I sent a request to the seller that he would post some.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast