Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!

Article about: Good day gentlemen. I just acquired this M40 helmet and first decal helmet for me. It was sold to me as a M40 Quist DD Police. I have looped the paint that looks period and referenced agains

Default Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!

Good day gentlemen. I just acquired this M40 helmet and first decal helmet for me. It was sold to me as a M40 Quist DD Police. I have looped the paint that looks period and referenced against what other members have posted. It looks ok to me but I would appreciate your ever valuable and more experienced voices on the authenticity of this helmet. The serial appears to be interesting - T3333 and I would just like to enquire if this corresponds to a DD M40 Feldgendarmerie. Thank you so much in advance for your assistance. Kindest regards Mardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!   Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!  

Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!   Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!  

Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!   Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quist M40 DD Feldgendarmerie Helmet. Interesting Serial!
    P
    Many

It is correct but has the obvious condition liabilities. In my experience it seems that Q M40's are the most common double decal Combat Police helmets. Jim G.

Thank you Jim! Appreciate you looking.

It is a good shell regardless of there being similar lot numbers or not.

Thank you Schwerpunkt! Appreciate your time.