Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SD SS helmet?

Article about: Dear experts, Is it good one?

SVV
    ?

Default SD SS helmet?

Dear experts,
    Is it good one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD SS helmet?   SD SS helmet?  

SD SS helmet?   SD SS helmet?  

SD SS helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD SS helmet?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Assuming this is an ET/CKL? If so, it is within the lot # decal range, so it is not a no decal helmet.

Better straight on photos would help. These angled photos are no good and can not be expanded.

I will defer to others on decal originality. I have a view but not being comfortable enough it would not be helpful if I was wrong.

A "please" and "thank you" go a long way.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

SVV
    ?

Thank you. Unfortunately, I don’t have better photos. Yes, to me it also looks like CKL.

Quote by SVV View Post
    Thank you. Unfortunately, I don’t have better photos. Yes, to me it also looks like CKL.
    Then ask them from the seller ? If you are really looking to buy...

SVV
    ?

Ok, Gents.
    More pictures received.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD SS helmet?   SD SS helmet?  

SD SS helmet?   SD SS helmet?  

I am not really comfortable with the decal - it doesn't jump out at me as a 'one looker' and the pics still leave alot to be desired, too many at jointy angles, and what's going on with the inside of the lid?

The seller either doesn’t understand the concept of clear side on shots or is being deceptive.

MAP
    ?

And higher resolution please. These can not be expanded with out fuzzing out and losing the critical details.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

SVV
    ?

Thanks everybody. Where is no liner, just the lid. I agree that the pictures are not the best, but don’ t feel confortable neither with asking dealer to make a pictures third time no with his understanding of subject (taking in account low resolution of pictures). I would rather pass on it.

Yes...good to pass. The graphics of the decal are good, but the composition of it does not seem correct. Something does not seem right.
    D.