Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Single Decal Runes Relic - fake or real?

Article about: Hi, A seller recently offered this helmet to me. It looks to me like an old repro decal, considering the odd rune design and the flaking, but I though I'd share in case I'm mistaken. Thanks!

Default Single Decal Runes Relic - fake or real?

Hi,

A seller recently offered this helmet to me. It looks to me like an old repro decal, considering the odd rune design and the flaking, but I though I'd share in case I'm mistaken.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single Decal Runes Relic - fake or real?   Single Decal Runes Relic - fake or real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single Decal Runes Relic - fake or real?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Your suspicions are correct.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice bit of work with a screwdriver.

100% Fubar!!!!

Offer him this as payment!
    Attached Images Attached Images Single Decal Runes Relic - fake or real? 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Box is good I had one sent to me from Bulgaria.

One fugly helmet.

That last picture defies the laws of gravity!

The runic shield looks plastic, or as they would say in France, plastique! Compare the patina and ageing of the helmet and decal - the old and the new.

Andy

It's all fake. You go to any German militaria dealer's site and what you see has either already been sold, or it's fake crap. Which is probably why anything is still for sale. Plus, the dealers are all incompetent with replying and updating their sites. There is nothing real or authentic left to buy. It's discouraging, and frustrating. One would be much better off just collecting all the fake crap and hope maybe someday something might actually be real. I know it *****, but it's true.

Quote by OliviaMc View Post
    It's all fake. You go to any German militaria dealer's site and what you see has either already been sold, or it's fake crap. Which is probably why anything is still for sale. Plus, the dealers are all incompetent with replying and updating their sites. There is nothing real or authentic left to buy. It's discouraging, and frustrating. One would be much better off just collecting all the fake crap and hope maybe someday something might actually be real. I know it *****, but it's true.
    That sounds very disheartening, why do you say that?
    I only collect original, and I have many items in my collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast