Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-camos

Article about: I was negotiating with a guy about a camo Luftwaffe helmet the other day that ended up being sold right in front of me. After letting me know about the luftwaffe was gone the seller told tha

?

Default SS-camos

I was negotiating with a guy about a camo Luftwaffe helmet the other day that ended up being sold right in front of me. After letting me know about the luftwaffe was gone the seller told that he also have a couple of ss camos for sale. My thoughts are right away that this must be like a ticking bomb with no chance of not being a couple of fakes.

Anyway I am not searching for SS-helmets. Those are on hold because of the high prices and the chance of getting burned as a rookie collector. But because of curiosity I told him that he could just send me a couple of pictures and here they are. I don’t like the look of them and my guess is that none of them stand a chance.

Cheers Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

SS-camos   SS-camos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-camos
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS-camos

Mmmm looks like he has a production line going!!! I'm not liking them

Quite true AMTG, In my opinion when it looks to good to be true then most likely it is. (i.m.o)

?

Yes it sure does. The three in the middle on the bench looks almost identical in collar. He might did these three the dame day

On closer look that liner looks brand new as well. (The picture is a bit hazy though...)

?

It might be a bag of camo paint on the second picture right next to the bench, hehe

?

Yes and also with another look on the chicken wire I must say it dosen't look period at all. Just another scumbag trying his best..

?

I love how they damaged the lower left break on most of them, all either fake Pochers or fake ET decals, and terrible fake camo and wire jobs. A real good sign these are fake is them simply sitting on a park bench like a homeless person. Any 1 of these would be the crown jewels in the worlds top collections if real!

?

Hmmmm, tough decision, very difficult to tell which is the worst fake out of all of them.

?

Quote by dougb View Post
    a real good sign these are fake is them simply sitting on a park bench like a homeless person.
    lmao!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast