Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Decal - real or fake?

Article about: Good morning all, hope everyone is having a kick-ass weekend !!! Found another guy selling a "SS" helmet, asked him for pics of the decal (specified closeup and and focused) - his

?

Default SS Decal - real or fake?

Good morning all, hope everyone is having a kick-ass weekend !!! Found another guy selling a "SS" helmet, asked him for pics of the decal (specified closeup and and focused) - his photography is terrible and these are the pics he sent. What do you folks think about the decal ? I am still reading other posted about the shape and breaks and such....any assistance would be appreciated - Cheers !SS Decal - real or fake?SS Decal - real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Decal - real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Decal - real or fake?

Coached the seller on what to do and how to take clearer pictures, I now have some pics from him that should allow for better analysis. As always, I am extremely skeptical. SS Decal - real or fake?SS Decal - real or fake?SS Decal - real or fake?SS Decal - real or fake?SS Decal - real or fake?

Hi stimey,another fake i'm afraid. This one looks more like a sticker than a decal.It is trying to be an ET decal once again,but the overall look and wear is all wrong. Leave it well alone. Leon.

Has signs of being scrubbed and rubbed to age it.

?

A clear ET fake. Also remember decal/shell relationships. PS tell picture takers to go to macro mode on their camera (flower).

Looks like a water slide decal that has come apart.. Then someone decided to give it a rub down