Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ss dutch helmet

Article about: This was found out of a house not long ago. Was just wanting to get some thoughts. Need some expert advise. Posting from cell phone sorry i tried on the photos

I don't know why he was banned - out of curiosity I looked at his last few posts and they seemed OK (not the normal rant you see with some who have been banned).
    Not that I believe in such things, but I guess some might call that 'karma'.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss  dutch helmet
    P
    Many

I just tried to post the original pics I sent to both Sean and Tony back in November. Can't figure out how. Any suggestions?

Here are a few pics of the helmet that I sent to both Sean and Tony in early November 2017. Not also a camo coat. Same as the one on the case with my helmets. Its a fake.Ss  dutch helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss  dutch helmet   Ss  dutch helmet  

MAP
    ?

Well the end result is that you have your items back safe and sound. But probably not without some angst along the way
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ss  dutch helmet

Here is a photo of their now defunct store front. Lat w r, I'll go there with the helmet abd take a pic in front of the empty store.

Map: Angst is putting it lightly!!!! WEEKS of sleep. Drove back and forth from FL to PA several times. Unreal these thieves. Not sure how THEY sleep at night!

Quote by MilitariaMatt View Post
    Did we get a final verdict on the OP helmet? It was on eBay last winter and I inquired with a reputable dealer who told me the decals were fake.
    That is a crap helmet and it is not the one originally posted.

Quote by mclarke921 View Post
    I have shown mine to several high end collectors and dealers and most ALL agree its real BUT no one knows how much its worth. The idea if the two scumbags at the now defunct Mason Dixon Militaria shop posted it as theirs does not help much. No matter. Two sad little failures. I would love to see what they have to say about it but....... Nahhhhh! Cowards!
    Well it is not just a few people that need convincing , it is a whole community.
    For these kind of helmets a couple of opinions is not enough. First of all the decal would need to be inspected with the USB microscope to see if corresponds to other authentic decals. Then it would require other similar helmets to be examined. To get everyone aligned will take effort and time. There are a lot of fakes of these decals since the early eighties.

@Schwerpunkt Backgrounds are the same between his pic and mine?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss  dutch helmet   Ss  dutch helmet  

Please look at the very first post (October 6 2017) by Fubarr (Tony Luis). The photos taken with a wooden planned floor shows details of the decal. IDENTICAL to mine. The following day (October 7, 2017( the SAME HELMET) taken with gray carpet. The photos here are the same as what I posted earlier today but are screen shots of what I sent to Luis on November 3, 2017. Further a screen shot from mid October from him that he sent to me with his name. I have no reason to join this post and BS. About this or anything!Ss  dutch helmet

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast