Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER

Article about: Hello all, Ten years to pick up this nice helmet and its helmet cover : It's an early confection of the ET mod 40 ( batch 940 ) size 64 with smooth dark green pait. The shield is ivory toned

?

Default SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER

Hello all,

Ten years to pick up this nice helmet and its helmet cover :

It's an early confection of the ET mod 40 ( batch 940 ) size 64 with smooth dark green paint. The shield is ivory toned and is about 90 %.

I first present the helmet and the helmet cover after..... Fo those who are in a hurry to see both, go there :

The dark side of my ss collection

Hope you will enjoy theses superb pieces as me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

Last edited by ATHOR; 09-30-2023 at 04:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER
    P
    Many

?

...And the inside :

Best regards

ARNAUD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

?

Hello all

...Here is the first type helmet cover

It's en early type in lateral variant plane tree pattern used in the early stage of the war (Polish and French campaign).
    The front small pocket to hold the helmet is sewn to the cover through a rayon band as often on first type helmet cover.

I think really this is a nice combat piece who has seen action.....

Hope you will enjoy, these pieces are rarer and rarer nowadays......

Best regards

ARNAUD

SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

I'm not helmet guy, but this set look nice
    -TJ-

?

Thank you, it's a typical french campaign set (40/41)

very nice , you need to practice on the all important decal photo :-)

therefore it belonged to a member of the Deutschland, Germania, Der Führer regiments or the 1st or 3rd SS divisions...very rare piece in this form

?

Quote by Eschborn View Post
    therefore it belonged to a member of the Deutschland, Germania, Der Führer regiments or the 1st or 3rd SS divisions...very rare piece in this form ������
    Yes I think you're right....

There is an SS soldier of the DEUTSCHLAND Rgt wearing a M. 40 like this pictured in the KELLY HICKS' book "SS STEEL page 234... Pictures coming from a french collector : MARC NEGRAULT . All these pictures came from near DIJON where the DEUTSCHLAND Rgt was based in 40/41.

Thank you for sharing this treasured piece Athor
    Regards
    Paul

The last photo of the decal is useless, but the rest look good, I think it is a really good SS lid.
    I like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast