Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Helmet

Article about: Hi All, Please can anyone give their professional opinions on this M42 Single Decal, marked hkp66. Although I have my doubts I have been informed this was a 1st Panzer Grenadier Division and

?

Default SS Helmet

Hi All,

Please can anyone give their professional opinions on this M42 Single Decal, marked hkp66. Although I have my doubts I have been informed this was a 1st Panzer Grenadier Division and was issued in the field

SS HelmetSS HelmetSS HelmetSS HelmetSS Helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Helmet   SS Helmet  

SS Helmet   SS Helmet  

SS Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Hello, HKP did not make SS helmets. The only decal that you could spot on original HKP SS helmets are the Pocher style decal. This decal looks like a Fake ET decal to me.

Hill

liner and shell is all that's good here.

I could actually believe the name on the Liner is OG - the Heindl part atleast, then someone added the SS part probably and "build" this helmet arround it.

MAP
    ?

What do they mean "issued in the field". Do they mean the decal? If so, it's just a sad story to lend some type of legitimacy to a bad helmet.

Smart move posting it for review.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Fake decal.