Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real

Article about: . Hi need help determining this ss helmet. Is it real? I am new so please tell me of the photos work thanks but this is urgent there asking a lot of money for this helmet

?

Exclamation Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real

Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or realSs helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or realSs helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or realSs helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or realSs helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or realSs helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or realSs helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real. Hi need help determining this ss helmet. Is it real? I am new so please tell me of the photos work thanks but this is urgent there asking a lot of money for this helmet
    Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real
    Last edited by Will95; 08-04-2021 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Needed to put more photos for them to see if it’s real or not

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

For me, in this condition it is nearly impossible to tell. It's an ET style decal. Any maker marks inside the helmet still visible?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi yes there is one marking Inside the helmet it reads 099 that’s all that’s visib

?

I think it is real personally I’m not good at helmets it’s 1100aud the helmet comes from the Stalingrad front. All I need is to say you think it’s real for me to believe as this is my first helmet ever buying . Thank you for the help so far

MAP
    ?

Quote by Will95 View Post
    I think it is real personally I’m not good at helmets it’s 1100aud the helmet comes from the Stalingrad front. All I need is to say you think it’s real for me to believe as this is my first helmet ever buying . Thank you for the help so far
    I would steer clear of this helmet.

This says it all. I will let you form your own opinion of Stalingrad front but there are a few threads here on WRF discussing this dealer.

SS helmet from Rostov

www.stalingradfront.com opinions.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Not a good reputation they have.I’ve orderd of them before they sent some good stuff but what’s your opinion is it’s real or not I can send it back if it’s not real. For the price do you believe it’s real and your option if it’s real or not thank you very much for helping me with this

?

Why the desperation to get this particular helmet? Why knowingly put yourself through the ordeal of possibly returning it?
    I notice that it is reserved on the Stalingrad site. Have you already pulled the trigger on it?

Regards
    Brett

MAP
    ?

It is my view that relic helmets with remnants of decals are one of the easiest to fake and amongst the hardest to authenticate. The price is in line with what I would expect, but it is no guarantee.

Add to this, the reputation of the dealer of mixing good with bad.

Because of this, I would pass on the helmet.

Further, I am not a fan of relics as you never know how they were found. Legitimate excavation? Or grave robbers/black diggers?

Maybe others with more experience on SS decals can provide a clearer answer on the decal

?

Hi yes I have reserved it I was just checking it before buying it. No I have not pulled the trigger as I can I reserve it immediately if it’s fake I was just checking the deca ss I have always been skeptics on ss helmets. As one time I orderd it and it was a complete fail. I just need clarifying on this helmet then I will pull the trigger thanks
    Regards will

MAP
    ?

We posted at the same time. See my reply in post 8

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast