Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?

Article about: I have not the intention to buy this one for sale. The pictures are very bad, but I am curious if my judgement and the reasons for it are right. This looks like a Q-SS decal (possible on Q35

Default SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?

I have not the intention to buy this one for sale. The pictures are very bad, but I am curious if my judgement and the reasons for it are right.
    This looks like a Q-SS decal (possible on Q35 and M40 helmets), but the swastika looks not good to me (circle to high ?). And the leather...Seller says decals are good because fried in the helmet and impossible to scratch off
    Thanks, collective wissdom !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?   SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?  

SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?   SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?  

Attached Images Attached Images SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?  SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?  SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?
    P
    Many

"Impossible to scratch off" eh?........ well, it must be good then.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I would like to use this (fake) helmet to study all the red flags seen on it... That's why I should appreciate it very much if you guys give me your list of all the red flags (Even if the helmet is one red flag on its own
    This should be an M35, as two decals are present (for me not always easy to judge this on the outside of the ventilation openings when it is a relic helmet). So the surface should have been smooth when it was produced. I put an arrow where the rust is coming out through the decal. I suppose this is not possible when a decal is put on the helmet on the moment of production as the oxygen is shut off. Or is it possible that a helmet can rust from within and under a decal (and the rust coming out) on a location where no damage is seen on the decal ?
    Attached Images Attached Images SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ? 

Not to mention someone has attempted to make toast inside the liner? A relic shell with pointless additions.

The good and the fake one (on this helmet)
    I must admit I would not have seen the difference between the two untill I became member of this forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS helmet with at least a fake swastika decal ? 

The party shield looks bad. The rune does not look to be a q and the liner does not look like it was dug up with the helmet.