Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS helmet real or fake?

Article about: Years ago I bought this from a collector. I have no idea what it's worth and I don't know anything about militaria so please, all info is welcome.

?

Default SS helmet real or fake?

Years ago I bought this from a collector. I have no idea what it's worth and I don't know anything about militaria so please, all info is welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet real or fake?   SS helmet real or fake?  

SS helmet real or fake?   SS helmet real or fake?  

SS helmet real or fake?   SS helmet real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet real or fake?
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

Sorry to say it is all post war reproduction. Nothing here is original WWII.

Cheers,
    Terry

If he was a collector he was a lousy one , it's a modern Chinese copy. Worthless.

?

Oh my god I got ripped off

Hopefully not for a lot and your friend just didnt know either making an honest mistake. SS is highly faked due to the insance prices associated with collecting it. Sorry this happened to you. Best of luck getting your money back.

Quote by Drak View Post
    Oh my god I got ripped off ������
    You sure did not do your homework as this one is not even a good fake. And black SS helmets are really rare and expensive , collectors that have an original one would not sell it for peanuts.

?

I was never into this stuff, I bought it as a crazy gift for my boyfriend back then lol paid 350 euros which isnt that bad. Oh well.

?

I was told by a shop owner that deals in these things that the helmet itself was ok, just not the decals. Theres also a number below the swastika decal that has been worn off?

Well Drak..better late than never and lesson learned...you are in the right place for any future endeavours in collecting or researching.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you very much!