Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS helmet for sale

Article about: I stumbled across an M42 helmet single decal SS helmet. it's quite expensive, not sure I can afford it just yet if it's good. It seems okay but I am no expert like most of you guys are.

Simon , if you are looking to buy a real expensive SS helmet at least provide all the photos of it.
    Sometimes there are other clues or red flags apart from the decal.
    It is in your own interest and for everybody looking to learn something about helmets that the whole helmet is shared.
    So far without seeing the whole helmet the decal looks like a correct EF type.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet for sale
    P
    Many

Yes, it has that real white background they seem to have.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I tried to upload them all but I keep getting errors when I do. Im going to see if he'll resend them.

SS helmet for sale SS helmet for sale
    Last edited by SimonSorenKam; 11-29-2020 at 04:51 PM.

M38
    ?

I agree, it looks like a good EF decal to me but we need to see the whole helmet inside and out.

Cheers,
    Terry

These are about as good as I can do. took me forever to get them to post like this.

SS helmet for sale SS helmet for sale

Photos are a bit small but so far all looks good only the chinstrap may need to be inspected closer.
    If you decide to go for it just make sure it's not a fraud.

MAP
    ?

Looks good to me. Nice liner to helmet fit so that doesn't looked messed with.

Nice condition decal too!!! A bit of a sloppy run if printing with the white background showing at the top but not uncommon to see this
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the information guys. Sorry about the photos, I try to post as good as I can according to the rules but these were an absolute headache to get to post. At first I was hesitant about the helmet. And the starting comments started to tip into the bad side of favor. One of those "this is too good" kind of deals. I'll talk to him about the price and go from there. I'll try to get clear pics of the chinstrap.

MAP
    ?

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    Thanks for the information guys. Sorry about the photos, I try to post as good as I can according to the rules but these were an absolute headache to get to post. I'll talk to him about the price and go from there. I'll try to get clear pics of the chinstrap.
    Not sure what issue you are having with the photos and why they are so small. It is my guess that they are reduced in size prior to you receiving or uploading them and not a forum software issues.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Not sure what issue you are having with the photos and why they are so small. It is my guess that they are reduced in size prior to you receiving or uploading them and not a forum software issues.
    Oh I'm quite sure it's me and or how they downloaded. It's not the forum. I wanted them to post the way I see them so I don't violate the forum rules on posting pics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast