Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss m40 dd

Article about: Hello, I've come across an SS DD M40 EF64 with a batch number 5018 which is listed on the German makers/batch list. I'm interested in buying it, but unfortunately I'm no expert on SS helmets

Default Ss m40 dd

Hello,

I've come across an SS DD M40 EF64 with a batch number 5018 which is listed on the German makers/batch list. I'm interested in buying it, but unfortunately I'm no expert on SS helmets. To me that look ok and it appears to be a good helmet. Again I'm not expert on them due to them being faked to perfection in some cases.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to all your help and feedback.

Luke

I cant seem to get the SS decal to flip, on my pc they are correct way round? Sorry about that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss m40 dd   Ss m40 dd  

Ss m40 dd   Ss m40 dd  

Ss m40 dd  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m40 dd
    P
    Many

?

Default Flipped

Her you go

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss m40 dd  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ss m40 dd 

On my phone it looks like an EF runic decal and the Party shield looks good as well. Looks like sloppy shellac around the edges. I am interested to see what the others say.

MAP
    ?

I would like to see some higher resolution photos that don't pixelate when expanded. Some of the edges/points of the SS runes look a bit soft/sloppy.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello, sorry for late reply. I've added some zoomed in close ups. Hope thar helps. If not I'll get some more the weekend

Thanks

Luke

Ss m40 dd  

Would this be a pass or does look OK? Getting mixed reviews from a few people

Manged to get some outside light pictures. Which shows a glue on the decals with some dripping too. Thanks Luke

Ss m40 dd