Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet

Article about: the stamp is faint cant make out the size Q6? and it has had second decal ,what do you think guys thanks

It's a EF so that diminishes it's chances considerably as it does not have EF style runes.
    So the runes should be Pocher.
    Personally I would avoid this helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet
    P
    Many

Well there really was no other way because they were unreadable and it is important to know with ss helmets the manufacturer

Strange i was told by guy who makes his living selling the items that the decals are correct for EF helmet😂

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    It's a EF so that diminishes it's chances considerably as it does not have EF style runes.
    So the runes should be Pocher.
    Personally I would avoid this helmet.
    your own website has the same ef decals as mine so a very strange comment and it says that et deacals were also used

SS Decals – German Helmet Vault

and this site also has the same

http://www.german-ww2-helmet.com/432810416

MAP
    ?

Decal still looks like a Pocher to me. Not a Q or an EF. Lots of key areas chipped away. But I think I see a sharper break than on an EF.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Decal still looks like a Pocher to me. Not a Q or an EF. Lots of key areas chipped away. But I think I see a sharper break than on an EF.
    there is alot of consistent damage to the whole surface of the helmet ...the rune shape is more Et and you can make the missing lower parts with 2 lines on left rune

MAP
    ?

Quote by sachstorpedo View Post
    there is alot of consistent damage to the whole surface of the helmet ...the rune shape is more Et and you can make the missing lower parts with 2 lines on left rune
    This is an ET decal. It is nothing like the Pocher/Q/EF style. (Photo from Franks site.)

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    This is an ET decal. It is nothing like the Pocher/Q/EF style. (Photo from Franks site.)

Yes i know ihave EF decal but it says on german helmet vault site that : These runes are unique to EF helmets but note that on EF we also can find ET runes.

Quote by sachstorpedo View Post
    your own website has the same ef decals as mine so a very strange comment and it says that et deacals were also used

SS Decals – German Helmet Vault

and this site also has the same

http://www.german-ww2-helmet.com/432810416
    I know what I have on my website thank you , it just does not look like an EF decal to me.
    The shape that is. They are very distinctive from where the break goes to the bottom point.
    Maybe if you can post an upright photo it will be more helpful. The lower part where the traits of the EF runes are have a lot of damage so it can distort the opinion .

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I know what I have on my website thank you , it just does not look like an EF decal to me.
    The shape that is. They are very distinctive from where the break goes to the bottom point.
    Maybe if you can post an upright photo it will be more helpful. The lower part where the traits of the EF runes are have a lot of damage so it can distort the opinion .

Here you go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast