Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?

Article about: My friend just got these today from Eastern Europe and wanted to get rid of them. I don't deal with SS stuff so I'm clueless. I do not have maker names but maybe they are still there. Only p

FNG
    ?

Default SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?

My friend just got these today from Eastern Europe and wanted to get rid of them. I don't deal with SS stuff so I'm clueless. I do not have maker names but maybe they are still there. Only pictures I have so I figured I'd post of to see. I hope it's ok if I post 2 helmets. Any thoughts would be great. I did not take these photos so I had no control over quality

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?   SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?  

SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?   SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?  

SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?
    P
    Many

FNG
    ?

I forgot to add this photo. It's named inside the green apple color helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?  

FNG
    ?

Last one. I was sent do many photos of other helmets I had to peace them together.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS relic helmet. That just arrived, maybe a good chance?  

MAP
    ?

Opining on relics is tough as they are so easily faked.

I do not like the graphics on the yellowed SS decal. The bottom is too round. The whiter decal looks like it could maybe be a good Pocher.

Are these coming from the same source? If so, if one is bad...the other could be too.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

I don't think the yellow one is good and maybe a Potcher like you said that's my best shot but let's see what others say. Yes same source but he is not a dealer he is my friend. He gets random stuff from Russia so he never knows what's coming. He just got everything today and there was a lot. He always offers me stuff when he gets items so I just pick. Maybe from same source over seas I'm not sure

Always tough these , I would only buy these from an in hand inspection. Not wild about either.