Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle

Article about: So I ended up passing on the last auminum deschler set that I posted here, but was lucky enough to obtain this lovely pair. From what I was told, this set has never been in a collection or o

Default Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle

So I ended up passing on the last auminum deschler set that I posted here, but was lucky enough to obtain this lovely pair. From what I was told, this set has never been in a collection and although the patina is different, I wouldnt be suprised if they came off the same cap. Many thanks to the seller, much appreciated sir.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle   Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle  

Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle   Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle
    P
    Many

I love those aluminum Deschlers and thats a wonderfull minty eagle. Congrats thats a very nice set.
    Vince

I believe the eagle is cupal. Vince

?

Yes I think Vincent might be right . Here is my Alu set for comparison.

Regards, Al

Yes Vincent is correct. It is a rare cupal eagle with an aluminum stamped front. Ive actually got 2 of these zimmerman types now, will post a pic later of the other one for comparison.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Yes I think Vincent might be right . Here is my Alu set for comparison.

Beautiful set Al!

Quote by Buster1 View Post
    Yes Vincent is correct. It is a rare cupal eagle with an aluminum stamped front. Ive actually got 2 of these zimmerman types now, will post a pic later of the other one for comparison.
    Eagle is cupal made , not aluminum stamped front at all, you are confusing the neusilber finish that it keeps almost intact with the aluminum.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be rude, just inform you correctly of what you have since you've spent quite a bit on it.
    I hope this helps.
    Jedem das Seine

Quote by another ant View Post
    Eagle is cupal made , not aluminum stamped front at all, you are confusing the neusilber finish that it keeps almost intact with the aluminum.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be rude, just inform you correctly of what you have since you've spent quite a bit on it.
    I hope this helps.
    Not at all rude another ant. I do appreciate the information as I am still learning. This was just the way the seller described it to me, maybe I misunderstood. As always thanks for your help.

Here is my aluminum zimmerman. It will probably display better with the alu deschler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle   Alu deschler m1/52 and alu zmmerman eagle  

?

Beautiful example!
    Regards, Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast