Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Another danziger

Article about: Hello It amazes me how many different variations of this type of skull there is. Ive been trying to learn how to identify the good from the bad, but with these there are so many different va

It's this type + one pic in wear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another danziger   Another danziger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another danziger
    P
    Many

?

Thank you Sid, that looks the same as is this one....except mine has few dents and the lower jaw is slightly crushed

Another danzigerAnother danziger
    Another danziger

Yes It is the same type indeed.

?

Thank you, now I have a reference picture of the skull in use!

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thank you, now I have a reference picture of the skull in use!
    My pleasure

So many varients, and so many more fakes then originals, its enough to make a new collectors head spin..

?

LOl, while you spin I'll keep hunting them down! Just kidding, I'm really only after one elusive early skull to be disclosed if I ever find it

Quote by Aldo View Post
    LOl, while you spin I'll keep hunting them down! Just kidding, I'm really only after one elusive early skull to be disclosed if I ever find it
    Ha! I thought you had all the varients lol! I often refer to your " another danziger skull" thread for reference and to just flat out admire. You've got some examples ive never seen before, and a wonderful collection it is. Thanks for sharing it and the great pics you take.

Dos
    ?

Quote by Buster1 View Post
    Thank you Marten. The pics in the thread you linked didn't come up for me, maybe due to age of the thread.
    No problem. You need to register to see any pictures on this forum! Well worth it.

Sorry I accidentally posted this in Aldos thread, I was trying to verify that the skull in this pic, top row center is the same in post # 3 above? The 2 below appear to be the same pattern as the steinhauer and luke pattern but the 2 above look different to me. Thanks ahead
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another danziger   Another danziger  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast