Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another one jawless addition.

Article about: Looks very new, has its full coating, that's why I had my doubts. After my search here in the forum I found a similar one at Aldos collection, Both look as if they were made with the same st

Default Another one jawless addition.

Looks very new, has its full coating, that's why I had my doubts.
    After my search here in the forum I found a similar one at Aldos collection,
    Both look as if they were made with the same stamp, with the difference that Aldo's skull has closed eye sockets .
    Another Danziger Skull
    Another one jawless addition. Another one jawless addition.
    In another at an older thread.
    2 x scull for opinion
    Every opinion an comment is welcome.
    Thanks all
    Regards, Jannis.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another one jawless addition.
    P
    Many

?

Looks good to me. As always, wait for second and third opinions. Nice finds Jannis.

Looks good to me Jannis. The back looks exactly like my example here on the right. Hopefully Aldo will chime in, this is his fortee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another one jawless addition.  

Thanks both, IMO is good one, but to be sure, is good to have a second opinion from more experienced collectors like me.
    Regards, Jannis.

Dos
    ?

Many accept these as original, but there are also a few that don’t. They claim these are repro’s from the 70’s and 80’s. I did not exist in those times and the ones collecting insignia from this time have very few good arguments. Many threads on these skulls can be found on this forum and the other one if you search extensively. Did anyone find these on original untouched visors? In my opinion they look well made.. I think Carlsson accepts these as original! Correct me if I’m wrong. I always wondered if there were skulls manufactured with the original die stamps post war. Probably the case.. I like it!

Ive seen very nice examples on photos of FB's visors. I'll see if I can dig up a pic

Well that wasnt very hard to find, on page 1 of Aldos danziger thread
    Attached Images Attached Images Another one jawless addition. 

Dos
    ?

Ofcourse the variant itself is seen on many visors from the period, but i meant one with this kind of finish.

Quote by Dos View Post
    Many accept these as original, but there are also a few that don’t. They claim these are repro’s from the 70’s and 80’s. I did not exist in those times and the ones collecting insignia from this time have very few good arguments. Many threads on these skulls can be found on this forum and the other one if you search extensively. Did anyone find these on original untouched visors? In my opinion they look well made.. I think Carlsson accepts these as original! Correct me if I’m wrong. I always wondered if there were skulls manufactured with the original die stamps post war. Probably the case.. I like it!
    Yes it's true, I also read the older threads.
    Neither Carlsson nor Robin Lumsden i think have doubted the originality.
    In any case, for me, there is an interesting skull that belongs in a collection, also with question marks.
    The same goes for the standard skull with the same finish.
    Regards, Jannis.

Quote by Dos View Post
    Ofcourse the variant itself is seen on many visors from the period, but i meant one with this kind of finish.
    I see what you mean Marten. Yes I had simmilar concerns with an example of this type. Here is the thresd..
    Bagged what I hope is a good one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast