Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Another varient tk

Article about: Im really hoping this one is good. I asked my friends Aldo and Dos to take a look for me and they spent some time looking into it, and thank you guys! But I also wanted to post it up to make

Default Another varient tk

Im really hoping this one is good. I asked my friends Aldo and Dos to take a look for me and they spent some time looking into it, and thank you guys! But I also wanted to post it up to make sure we're talking about the same one. A couple concerns I had was what looks to be extra material in between the crossbones, or could it possibly be the finish coming up? A little glob in the nose and also what appears (to my amateur eyes anyway) that the left pin may have been resoldered? Im still trying to hone in my skills on identifying fakes. As always thanks for any help
    Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another varient tk   Another varient tk  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another varient tk
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

Ahh i thought you meant the other Danziger. I'm not really confident with this one. I like the other one with the same price more! Please wait for other opinions..

I've got one similar to this example:

-Dos

Berlin Hoard Totenkopf

Another varient tkAnother varient tk

Thank you Dos
    I'll have to check back there to see which other one you're referring too. I was hoping this one is good, as overpriced as it is..

Dos
    ?

No problem.. Good thing you posted this. You got a pm with the one i was referring too. Hope the link works!

Yes sir, thank you Dos

So I consulted a couple of our local forum experts, and the consensus is this one is indeed good, but was warned that it is overpriced, and pointed out the bad solder on the left. I contacted the seller (after brushing up on my German) and he is willing to bend on the price. Sooo... against better judgment, I think I'll be pulling the trigger on this one. At least I can scratch this varient off my list, will post some better pics when it arrives!

It arrived last night. I'm still working on my picture taking, I seem to get a better pic from a cheap tablet then my high dollar cannon for some reason. Here's a couple I took in my office this morning close to a window
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another varient tk   Another varient tk  

Another varient tk