Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?

Article about: Hey guys, I would like to purchase a good or mint quality Allgemeine SS Visor and I've tried looking all over and I found either reproductions or just terrible destroyed visors. If you guys

Default Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?

Hey guys,

I would like to purchase a good or mint quality Allgemeine SS Visor and I've tried looking all over and I found either reproductions or just terrible destroyed visors. If you guys knows anybody that is selling one (or even a few), can you please refer them to me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?
    P
    Many

The Collector's Guild

Hello. Here's a great place to start! Welcome to the forum. Best of luck with your endeavor. Best regards.

Brian

MAP
    ?

As well as Weitze. I'm sure our senior SS member can confirm positively or negatively on this dealer.

https://www.weitze.com/militaria/All...truppe_33.html
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Note: the black SS peaked cap is not an "Allgemeine SS" peaked cap. It was worn by all branches of the SS.

I would also recommend searching "The Ruptured Duck" and, perhaps, "Hannahs Reich". But be prepared to jump on them quick, as they generally don't lay around long. And be ready to dig deep in your pockets-they have never been bargain priced.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

If you are especially flush with treasure, these items are for sale via Virtual Grenadier.Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?Any Allgemeine SS Visors for sale?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'm sure our senior SS member can confirm positively or negatively on this dealer.
    What? There are SS officers around here?

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    What? There are SS officers around here?
    Too funny!!! Faux pas by me should have said "senior SS expert member (s)". Not my first typo and won't be my last

I see you assume they would be an officer vs a private
    Last edited by MAP; 06-06-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by chrisblaine View Post
    Hey guys,

I would like to purchase a good or mint quality Allgemeine SS Visor and I've tried looking all over and I found either reproductions or just terrible destroyed visors. If you guys knows anybody that is selling one (or even a few), can you please refer them to me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    Your effort will likely be crowned with success if you deem to support our site with a small token of solidarity. In view of the price associated with the items you
    seek, such an effort pays rich dividends and more.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast