Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Damaged/war used SS skull.

Article about: This skull I bought from son of the vet that brought it back.Has some dents and dings and missing one prong.First skull I ever bought years ago.I had several guys told me it was a fake,paid

Default Damaged/war used SS skull.

This skull I bought from son of the vet that said his Dad brought it back from WW2..Has some dents and dings and missing part of one prong.First skull I ever bought years ago young and dumb, paid 250.00.I had several guys told me it was a fake.I called the seller and said, several guys say its a fake not original.He said thats really funny ,those guys are idiots!! If you dont want it bring it back.Anyway glad I didnt,not a mint skull but still a decent example,wish it could talk.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Damaged/war used SS skull.   Damaged/war used SS skull.  

Damaged/war used SS skull.   Damaged/war used SS skull.  

Last edited by Toecutter; 02-05-2021 at 02:48 AM. Reason: text

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Damaged/war used SS skull.
    P
    Many

?

That's a nicely worn skull. I'm glad you kept it. Imagine $250 wow

Dos
    ?

Nice Deschler. It has been through a lot if you look closely to all the marks it got, Looks great! Good thing you held on to it.

-Dos

I can recall going through similar situations myself when I first started collecting. Mind you it wasn't for items of this caliber though!

I would bring items I bought to various so called 'Experts' who would tell me my items were bad. In the end they were mostly wrong. Thankfully this forum takes out a great deal of the guesswork for us now.

Anyways, awesome skull you have there! Thank god you didn't let those bad opinions make you return it to the guy you bought it from.

Thanks guys,really appreciate it!Yeah thank goodness I didnt listen to the misinformed, I told the seller I was sorry for doubting him,he understood.Great forum here,just wasnt on it yet.ha

Here is another skull branded a fake,guy said they never made them like that its a cast fake,kept it anyway.Posted it here and got confirmation its good.A "zipper head " skull I think they are called.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Damaged/war used SS skull.   Damaged/war used SS skull.  

Damaged/war used SS skull.  

That overhoff has some character!

?

Haha zipperhead, never heard that before sounds like
    My boss.

Ha,yeah,the teeth look like a zipper,must be an old school collector term.Maybe it was "zipper toothed"ha