Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Danziger Skull

Article about: Picked up this new skull, any opinions appreciated. Thanks Vincent

Default Danziger Skull

Picked up this new skull, any opinions appreciated. Thanks VincentDanziger SkullDanziger Skull

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger Skull
    P
    Many

?

Nice one, tough variant to find. I have a similar one

Danziger SkullDanziger Skull

Regards, Al

Thanks Aldo, I've been looking for this one for a while. I was watching a documentary on Bruno Gesche ,Hitlers body guard and they showed an early picture of him and looked like he was wearing this type of skull.
    Thanks Again,Vince

?

Vince, that a pretty rare variant. Good job finding it. There are two other types that are similar but not quite the same.

Danziger Skull
    Danziger Skull
    Danziger Skull

Regards, Al

Excellent find! I've been searching the ends of the earth for that one..

?

Dan, you're the first person I thought of when i saw this thread. Have you noticed how very few of these skull variants are surfacing on websites ? It's been a while since I've seen something a little rarer popup.
    Regards, Al

Lol, I was the first person I thought of when I saw this thread too haha! Yes I've noticed that also, they just don't surface anymore. There are two on 2 different sites right now been sitting for a short while that are both on the rare side. I think I have 2 of each so haven't jumped on them but surprised that noone else has. This one that Vincent found is one of the 4 or 5 that have eluded me forever. The search continues..

I found this one at the SOS. Guy had a little tray of different jawless skulls. I should've taken a pic but i didn't even think about it. There was a really nice nickle silver one at another table but it was too pricey. I would highly recommend the show. I had a great time. Vince

Buster I will keep an eye out for you if I see one for sale I'll let you know.
    Vince

I love your examples Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast