Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The elusive Deschler 254/42 Totenkopf

Article about: The elusive and expensive Deschler 254/42 Totenkopf. A small contract badge made for the SS mid-war and fairly hard to find. However, this nice skull has made many appearances on the forum w

?

Peter, that's a very nice one. Well worn and sinister looking. It reminds me of the finish on this rare dome marked "52" Deschler I have in my collection

The elusive Deschler 254/42 TotenkopfThe elusive Deschler 254/42 Totenkopf
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The elusive Deschler 254/42 Totenkopf
    P
    Many

That's a nice-looking skull, Al -a very nice-looking one.

Guys, I have a problem with the new (replacement) TK I just received from Martin at Hanna's Reich (as shown in Al's post #17). I'm now bored of my other TK's (at least many of them). This piece just thrills me!

I owe a big 'Thank You' to Al, Dos & Sid for making it possible. Because of your knowledge and expertise in identifying the bad TK (posts: #2, #5, #8 & #9), Martin graciously accepted the return (realizing once he received it back that it was indeed bad) and gave me first choice at this spectacular replacement.

I couldn't have imagined a better outcome. Thank you again, gentlemen for taking the time to be so immensely helpful. Thank you also, AL & Dos (and anyone else who assisted) for being willing to review my entire collection of TK's. I just cannot thank you enough for being so generous with your precious time.
    Last edited by Peter II; 07-09-2024 at 07:30 AM.

I should also add that in addition to giving me first choice at this wonderful new skull, Martin of Hanna's Reich gave it to me for an exceptional price.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3