Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Is it fake?

Article about: I know I know and I rememeber what you wrote. This was a joke. Good Night (:

?

Another very poor ebay fake of an early skull a real bargain at $100

Is it fake?Is it fake?

Pretending to be this type of fine early skull, the so called "smiling" Danziger

Is it fake?Is it fake?

Is it fake?Is it fake?

Is it fake?Is it fake?

Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it fake?
    P
    Many

WW2 German small size Balkan style hat with 'SS' metal badges; red cloth top and flash to front w

I would be very interested in your expert opinions, the hat has visible holes where different insignia has been moved. Id guess the hat is original yet the ss insignia is not. I found this by accident whilst searching for items to go with my don cossack signals seargent greatcoat.
    Again thanks for the help, axis items are new to me, ive been a ww2 british and indian army collector for a few years, but am a complete novice when it comes to axis uniforms

We do not allow the posting of just links, when the item is sold, the link will become useless.
    Please save the photos and upload them directly to your post. The following thread explains how to upload photos.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Apologies, i went this route as there are no options for uploading images when replying in a thread. Presumably because i am a new member?

Quote by Gnorthcott View Post
    Apologies, i went this route as there are no options for uploading images when replying in a thread. Presumably because i am a new member?
    Everybody is able to upload photos because we also do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    You have to click on "Go Advanced", not "Post Quick Reply".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16