Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identify please

Article about: Working on my small but growing collection, I've stumbled onto this. It looks good to me, but I am certainly not an expert and still learning. Can anyone offer their opinions as to the authe

Default Help identify please

Working on my small but growing collection, I've stumbled onto this. It looks good to me, but I am certainly not an expert and still learning. Can anyone offer their opinions as to the authenticity of this early style skull? Thanks ahead

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identify please   Help identify please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identify please
    P
    Many

?

Hello Dan, a nice Danziger skull. well worn but intact

Thank you Aldo, I realy like these danzigers. I don't expect my collection will ever grow anywhere near yours, but I would like to add a few of these guys. They seem to be a little harder to find anymore and prices are climbing. My goal is to get a few different variations as there are so many of this type. As of now I only have this one in aluminum with the round eyes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identify please