Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I still can't tell

Article about: I still have trouble identifying a real one from a turkey - I'm so paranoid......What do the real experts think I'm 99.9% confident I DO know - I just need a bit of encouragement

Default I still can't tell

I still have trouble identifying a real one from a turkey - I'm so paranoid......What do the real experts think

I'm 99.9% confident I DO know - I just need a bit of encouragement
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I still can't tell   I still can't tell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I still can't tell
    P
    Many

On the one above if I said "gobble gobble gobble" hope you would not take offence. Looks a bit rough about the edges to me.

Yup! Bad repop

An authentic Hicke. In a good state of preservation.

Thanks for he confirmation FB - I was 99.9% sure it was a good hicke - but god only knows why I am terrified of my own thoughts

CBH
    ?

Just a question, is that extra metal on the head often encountered in this style of eagle?

It would have made me think repo.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Just a question, is that extra metal on the head often encountered in this style of eagle?

It would have made me think repo.
    Yes chris. But the devil is in the detail......i was sure...and then i wasnt 😭

Eagle is just fine for the type that it is .

Here are some more authentic " rough edged metalheads " .

If mr. Brandon should have any concern about his eagle , it would be about keeping all of the 3 pins intact ( nice ! ) ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I still can't tell   I still can't tell  

I still can't tell  

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    On the one above if I said "gobble gobble gobble" hope you would not take offence. Looks a bit rough about the edges to me.
    Not to offend or otherwise.. Could you be more precise in offering opinions "Yea / Nea" in the future..
    This item could have been let go or bought on what grounds other than "Gobble gobble gobble".. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Yup! Bad repop
    Humble Collector.. I appreciate your view, But in the future can you please explain why the item is bad and with facts, or any other criteria other than " Repro " it is hard enough for collectors to differentiate pieces from valid to bogus,.. I believe that you may owe some "Humble" pie to John.. TC... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast