Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Jawless skull SS original?

Article about: Hi Guys! I would be so grateful if you answer my questions. Is it original jawless skull SS?

Default Jawless skull SS original?

Hi Guys! I would be so grateful if you answer my questions. Is it original jawless skull SS?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jawless skull SS original?   Jawless skull SS original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jawless skull SS original?
    P
    Many

Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Unless the badge has the Steinhauer & Lueck and the RZM marks, there is no way to tell it is SS or not, unless it is more or less on a cap, as you see above.

I do not pry off my insignia, since I prefer the item to be as intact as possible.

We have many, many images of this badge on this site in its pre 1918 posture as well as in its post 1918 posture.

And on real black SS caps in their variety. (above)
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-24-2016 at 10:29 PM.

I do not collect loose badges unless a cap is missing one. And that is usually a huge pain in the aXX, truth be told.

It looks good to me.

Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?more data, and I will leave others to share from their collections.

- - ------- - -

Thanks to Bill Shea, Derek Chapman and Peter Jenkins for much of these items.

FB beauty collection...
    What do You think about this strange no parallel prongs?

Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?As concerns splints and such, look at the archives put in hand at the German war booty site, John Telesmanich, for a survey of these items.

I an agnostic when it comes to variations in these badges. The rhetoric rapidly goes off the Richter scale and is lost in a dark cloud.

The way to judge these badges is with a loupe and physically to compare one to the other in hand....

It is a good authentic piece

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    It is a good authentic piece
    Well, then, there you are.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast