Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Latvian made and late war assman tk's

Article about: Ive been searching for a decent latvian made tk and found this example being sold with a late war assman skull as a pair. They were both ground dug from the same area and I got a pretty good

Default Latvian made and late war assman tk's

Ive been searching for a decent latvian made tk and found this example being sold with a late war assman skull as a pair. They were both ground dug from the same area and I got a pretty good deal on them. I consider the assman a bonus and may eventually part with it as I begin to upgrade existing peices in my collection. Heres a couple pics from the seller, will add more when they arrive
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian made and late war assman tk's   Latvian made and late war assman tk's  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvian made and late war assman tk's
    P
    Many

?

nice, thanks for sharing them with us.

Congrats!
    Regards,Jannis.

?

Nice Dan! I saw those and felt they were a pretty good deal for nice ground dug relics. I have bought two relics from that dealer in the past with no issues. a Panzer skull and a Zimmermann.

Regards, Al

Pretty cool they were found in the same area, good score.
    Vince

Thank you gentleman. It was actually a toss up between this set and another latvian example I was looking at on another site. The other example was in better shape having both prongs present, no rot or holes ect.. Problem is it was so filled with crud, you couldnt even make out the teeth. I suppose it could have been cleaned, but not sure I wanted to try that. I guess some collectors prefer them that way, but for me I think I would rather be able to look at the detail in an item. While trying to decide the other one sold, so ended up with this pair. Now to find an Estonian example..

Here are a few more photos, and a couple with 2 other assmans in my collection. I am quite pleased with the pair
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian made and late war assman tk's   Latvian made and late war assman tk's  

Latvian made and late war assman tk's   Latvian made and late war assman tk's