Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lett ss skull

Article about: Here is my Beaty on rare condition.

Default Lett ss skull

Here is my Beaty on rare condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lett ss skull   Lett ss skull  

Lett ss skull   Lett ss skull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lett ss skull
    P
    Many

?

Rotated and cropped, the others were neck breakers, Welcome to the Forum, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lett ss skull   Lett ss skull  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks, I haven't figured out how to rotate the photos yet.

You have a nice and well preserved dug up Latvian skull, too bad it's missing a prong.

Yours is a more common one made of aluminum, there is another type made of zinc that is really scarce and difficult to find like the SS Estonian skulls.

off topic or not , notice for those interested in acquiring any Latvian skull.
    Those of you who are interested in SS skulls and regularly visit these forums will know what skulls I am referring to.

Another unknown Latvian skull type , never before 2021 appeared in forums.
    made from aluminum flare shells , with less definition and visible difference in the position of prongs that has popped up at different dealers since 2021, i really wonder what unintended possibility there is that a new type of Latvian skull will be discovered and put on for sale , all the same year.
    I think they really come from the Baltic but they have been sneak on to good and reputable distributors as they are sold below the current market price for these pieces SS, being a bargain and nice profit.

in summary
    - all appear in 2021
    - appear in a suspiciously generous amount
    - never before 2021 had any of this type of skull been seen
    - have a lower price compared to a known original
    - there are more or less subtle differences with the known originals.

It's my opinion, sorry to hijack the thread but better safe than sorry.
    If someone can provide information about this new type that proves them authentic, I will be happy to rectify and eat my words.

How much will be real price today on market of my skull? Not information online at all. Thank you for your opinion.

CBH
    ?

I’ve seen one recently listed for 500us, it was also missing a prong.
    Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I’ve seen one recently listed for 500us, it was also missing a prong.
    Hope this helps.
    I think you are referring to a 2021 series Latvian skull, there is also another one for $700, I have a lot of respect for that merchant, but I would like to know how he did not see the differences with the well-known originals such as the OP skull.
    I think that the comparison and differences between both types are obvious in the points indicated in my previous post
    There is even the strange condition that one of the 2021 series has 1944 marked to give more veracity to the new discovery.

In terms of market value, the Latvian skulls do not arouse much interest among collectors of SS skulls, in addition to being found in areas where diggers operate, The Courland Pocket, Poland, Baltic countries, they continue to appear from time to time some for sale but in worse conditions than the OP skull I think that 500$ is for a quick sale but that the authentic value given the crazy price growth in the other SS skulls would have to be higher than that.

CBH
    ?

I don’t study these foreign variations very much so your probably right.
    I’m surprised this dealer would list fakes, but as you stated it’s a new style of fake.
    And nobody’s prefect. Thanks

Can I have look please on this dealer link?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast