Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1/34 eagle real or fake?

Article about: I think this is a fake but lets have some other opinions. Back marked RZM and M1/34.

Default M1/34 eagle real or fake?

I think this is a fake but lets have some other opinions. Back marked RZM and M1/34.M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/34 eagle real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hello. The eagle exhibits poor detail all over, uneven edge thickness around the perimeter reverse of the badge. Irregular prong attachments. I'm not certain Karl Wurster was a licensed manufacturer of eagles? A cast copy imo.

Brian

M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?

I think the eagle is trying to be of this era of production? Similar prong shape completely different attachment method. Realizing different manufacturers etc. would use different processes but again it just seems irregular. Most eagles with flat prongs had crimp attachments. Also the small slag beads on the reverse are of concern as well.

Brian

M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?

I appreciate your input. I am going to attach some pictures of one of my sets that I know are original. Just for show and tell,haha.

This is one of my sets I know are original but just wanted to share them. M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?

Quote by baumfrosch View Post
    I appreciate your input. I am going to attach some pictures of one of my sets that I know are original. Just for show and tell,haha.
    These fakes are so well known that I can only assume that you are joking .. ?!

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    These fakes are so well known that I can only assume that you are joking .. ?!

We are grateful to you that have shared many authentic examples with us, which, sadly enough, the items in this thread are.....not.

The death's head badge with the "41" is a fake from the Dr. Breuer era, i.e. from the 1960s.

All false

- - ------- - -

This is one of my sets I know are original but just wanted to share them. M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?

I think this is a fake but lets have some other opinions. Back marked RZM and M1/34.M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?M1/34 eagle real or fake?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast