Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M1/52 for authentication please.

Article about: Hello, I ran across this skull at a local market seller's table today and would very much like to purchase it. IF it's correct of course. I took as good of pics as were possible with my phon

?

Default M1/52 for authentication please.

Hello, I ran across this skull at a local market seller's table today and would very much like to purchase it. IF it's correct of course. I took as good of pics as were possible with my phone. They are in full sunlight though so hopefully they are sufficient. Thanks in advance for all the help you good folks provide to us less knowledgeable newcomers. It is very much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1/52 for authentication please.   M1/52 for authentication please.  

M1/52 for authentication please.   M1/52 for authentication please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/52 for authentication please.
    P
    Many

Reproduction for 100% sure , sorry ..

?

Thanks for the reply, can you give me a clue as to what tipped you off? For learning purposes? I was convinced of this one after reading here and studying all the threads. I am only trying to learn and not questioning your response in any way

Please compare ..
    ( shape of eyes & nose are the most immediate indicator here , but other differences should be apparent , detailed teeth , sutures , etc ) .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1/52 for authentication please.  

?

Thank you for taking the time to educate me. Its much appreciated. The search continues.

An utter piece of junk made more repugnant by the sweaty palms as if to underscore how awful this thing is.....

We really have hundreds of images of authentic things here. Do look at them with some effort and time.

Quote by big E View Post
    Thanks for the reply, can you give me a clue as to what tipped you off? For learning purposes? I was convinced of this one after reading here and studying all the threads. I am only trying to learn and not questioning your response in any way
    You really cannot be serious. Do look carefully at the material we have and do spend some time doing so.
    Why do people especially interested in this stuff make such errors, and expect us to spend our time putting the humpty dumpty back together?

M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.M1/52 for authentication please.You cannot seriously suggest that the junk you included really looks like this?

look before you leap.

Go here:

Is it fake?

The reason I am so harsh here is that this kind of post in 50% of the cases then quickly turns into a cat fight whereby the answer would have been clear with
    15 minutes of research beforehand. Rather, in many cases, the unhappy truth causes the poster to turn on those who help him or her and then make a lot of
    work for the moderators.

If you find one of these badges in the average place, then there is about a 98% chance it is fake.
    We have a person here, by contrast, who has recently found a heap of real ones. That is the exception.
    Each hour across the face of the globe, infernal hands are churning out these fake badges and other infernal hands are putting
    them in the digital paradise like IEDs, time bombs, Hoellenmaschinen and so forth to spoil everyone's good mood.
    Maybe it is a 99.9% chance it is fake.
    In any case, we have had thousands of these threads, and they have taken a chunk out of everyone's life that cannot be made whole.
    Look at the Telesmanich, German War Booty site, and use the thing for reference. Telesmanich has done humankind a huge favor
    with his superb photography and his archives.
    Use it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast