Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1/52 review

Article about: Found this one and it’s tricky. My only concerns are the positioning of the angled slash and thinness of the maker’s mark in comparison to the pic below. The front also doesn’t quite have th

Default M1/52 review

Found this one and it’s tricky. My only concerns are the positioning of the angled slash and thinness of the maker’s mark in comparison to the pic below. The front also doesn’t quite have the roundness on the top teeth row and left cheekbone that I have seen in the many M1/52’s posted on this site, but that may be due to wear. As always, any help is appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1/52 review   M1/52 review  

Attached Images Attached Images M1/52 review 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/52 review
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I think it's a good one, good detail to the reverse, correct attachment of the prongs.
    But please wait for other opinions.

I do not like it at all - it is riddled with tiny casting flaws ( in and above teeth , above right crossbones , etc. ) .

Also , an " 800 " silver marking ( rim of bottom jaw ) is always a sign of trouble ..!

Good eye I missed the 800 mark on the lower jaw line. That alone would make me walk away. Best regards.

Brian

You guys are awesome. I appreciate it. Yeah, if there are any doubts and a consensus, best to abort mission. Thank you all for the productive information and advice.

Also, just wanted to reiterate my appreciation for you folks on the forum. I just donated 30 dollars because you guys just saved me a few hundred! Unmarked Deschler from previous post will be the next purchase, not this skull. Thank you all!

Quote by Jangofret View Post
    Also, just wanted to reiterate my appreciation for you folks on the forum. I just donated 30 dollars because you guys just saved me a few hundred! Unmarked Deschler from previous post will be the next purchase, not this skull. Thank you all!
    If you contact Ade Stevenson and ask him to convert your donation to a membership, you can become a Gold Club member and reap any other benefits available here.
    Or, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" button near the top of every page.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I’m using my iPad and the link is blocked by a search box. I’ll figure it out how to do that. Thanks for letting me know.

CBH
    ?

I didn't see the 800 either, I stand corrected. Sorry for the mistake.

I'll be the first to admit that I am clueless when it comes to these skulls.
    I actually like the looks of this one and was hoping it was real.

I like the tarnished gold tone of this one compared to some of the silver ones
    I have seen.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast