Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New addition danziger

Article about: Ive been having a heck of a time trying to aquire some different varients of the elusive danziger skull. But I did manage to find this lovely specimen in really nice condition. Both prongs a

Default New addition danziger

Ive been having a heck of a time trying to aquire some different varients of the elusive danziger skull. But I did manage to find this lovely specimen in really nice condition. Both prongs are intact and just traces of the silver wash remain. It has a lovely dark brass colored patina and I am very happy to add it to my collection. I'll try to add some better pics soon, as for now I'm just experimenting with my phone. Hope you like!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition danziger   New addition danziger  

New addition danziger   New addition danziger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition danziger
    P
    Many

Im not sure why, no matter how I hold my phone, sideways, upside down or strait up, they come out a different direction. I am a little technology challenged, my appologies..

CBH
    ?

Nice TK, as for photo posting, if you crop your photos on your phone before you upload , they come out right side up.

Thanks Chris. Im trying that now. I'm trying to crop and rotate them to the correct orientation before posting, and they are just coming out the wrong way in the opposite direction lol.. These smart phone are too smart for their own good!

Try again.. no dice, frustrating..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition danziger  

CBH
    ?

Yes that are too smart for their own good, lol.
    It works on iPhones , chop just a bit from all sides of the image.
    Don’t know why or how it works, but it does for me.
    I look forward to see what else you come up with.

Try try again...

Ok that was strange. It was actually sideways at first, but when uploading it here, it flipped itself right side up, and kinda blurry. Now im even more confused, I miss my flip phone..

Does anyone know if there is an area in the forum to practice uploading pics until I get this figured out? I hate to muddy up a thread with troubleshooting how to upload pics properly from my phone. Thanks guys

Dan

Think I got it now..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast