Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Picked up an eagle today!

Article about: I was fortunate enough to find a very nice example of an Augustin Hicke today. This one looks almost unissued is is in near mint condition. Very happy to add it to my collection, although I

Default Picked up an eagle today!

I was fortunate enough to find a very nice example of an Augustin Hicke today. This one looks almost unissued is is in near mint condition. Very happy to add it to my collection, although I now need a bigger display case as the one I have now is getting over crowded. These are the sellers pics, will take more when it arrives. Hope you like!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up an eagle today!   Picked up an eagle today!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked up an eagle today!
    P
    Many

?

Nice eagle Dan! Fantastic condition complete with all three prongs. They are usually missing at least one or two prongs. Yours is a real winner, looking forward to seeing your pictures highlighting the silver finish.
    I picked one up recently with less finish and missing one prong and I was happy to have gotten it. Here it is for comparison.
    Al

Regards, Al

Thanks Al. Will try to take some nice pics when it gets here. Ive got several of the little eagles on the way too, might make for some good shots. Yours is a fine looking peice as well!

It arrived today, and what a splendid peice. Was able to snap a couple pics this morning, will post a couple more when I get home
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up an eagle today!   Picked up an eagle today!  

Paired up with a cupal zimmerman

?

Wow, even nicer than anticipated. Congratulations.
    Regards, Al