Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Picked up an Overhoff

Article about: I got a couple little packages in the mail today, one being this zinc overhoff, the other I will post in a different thread. I purchased this a few weeks ago, and in my excitement I forgot t

Default Picked up an Overhoff

I got a couple little packages in the mail today, one being this zinc overhoff, the other I will post in a different thread. I purchased this a few weeks ago, and in my excitement I forgot to download pics before the seller took it down! I'm very pleasd with this one, as both pins are strong and most of the silver wash remains. These pics could be better, the sun wasnt cooperating with me today. Hope you like
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up an Overhoff   Picked up an Overhoff  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked up an Overhoff
    P
    Many

Next to my cupal example. I couldnt get them to lie the same for the pics, as the pins are configured differently
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up an Overhoff   Picked up an Overhoff  

Picked up an Overhoff  

one more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up an Overhoff