Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question about jawless skull

Article about: Hello. I got from the seller better pictures of the skull which I wants to buy. I doubt whether it is original because the back on the edge of the skull is double the metal layer and prongs

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Rather than looking for sutures on old pieces of tin, watch this as an aid to the collecting of this regalia. You will be glad you did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BqDWG72iM
    Yes sir! A strange but interesting clip indeed. Thanks, Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about jawless skull
    P
    Many

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Yes sir! A strange but interesting clip indeed. Thanks, Bob
    It is surrealistic and film noir, two things I like and two things that always come to mind when I am struggling with these threads that I have answered .....

F I V E T H O U S A N D (5,000) times........

I am sure that I speak for many others when I say thank you for your hours and hours of research and the application of this knowledge to the forum for use by it's members. You are appreciated for your efforts sir! Bob

Thank you, Sir. My tone is far too arch for good manners, but certain persons here have an odd habit of seldom or ever using the word "please" or "thank you."
    I am groggy from flying many time zones in too little daylight and so forth, so my capacity to formulate a polite sentence is abridged.
    My salute to you, in turn....

Question about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullYou know, I do not think that half of the "persons" who post these questions are even human.
    Whatever they are, they surely have no shred of manners or any sense of decorum as to how this site really works.

Many people today like the instant gratification of a quick response and off they go where as if a person is willing to dig around here and actually read the wonderful information contained within all of their questions and then some can be found. Regards, Bob

CBH
    ?

I sometimes wish this was a pay site , it might separate the Wheat from the Chaff , somewhat .

Thank you for your efforts , to educate the unappreciative .

gentlemen thank you for your help, I did not want to offend anyone, or does not expect a quick answer to my question. He looked at the forum hundreds of photographs of skulls Danziger and I stated that very difficult to verify that they have original..

when I got better pictures of skull defects noticed on it, and I wanted to share with you their insights

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Many people today like the instant gratification of a quick response and off they go where as if a person is willing to dig around here and actually read the wonderful information contained within all of their questions and then some can be found. Regards, Bob
    the market is full of copy .. skulls are not cheap so each of us spends hours in the search for answers to the questions. I appreciate your knowledge and like everyone looking for answers to difficult questions about the originality of purchased objects

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast