Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question about jawless skull

Article about: Hello. I got from the seller better pictures of the skull which I wants to buy. I doubt whether it is original because the back on the edge of the skull is double the metal layer and prongs

Default Question about jawless skull

Hello. I got from the seller better pictures of the skull which I wants to buy. I doubt whether it is original because the back on the edge of the skull is double layer of metal and prongs are wrong fastened. sutures of the skull are barely seen. Please help me evaluation original this skull
    I decided to put a new post because the previous post pictures of the skull were very poor quality
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about jawless skull   Question about jawless skull  

Question about jawless skull  
    Last edited by wunderwafe; 11-27-2016 at 02:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about jawless skull
    P
    Many

Question about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullI am only going to post this, and bid you farewell, since this task has become painful.

Question about jawless skullThe badge is often called a Danziger Totenkopf because of its association with the Hussar regiment of the Prussian Army.

No where else do you receive the level of expert service as proffered here.

Question about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullTotenschaedel macht wahnsinnig.

compare this skull, good replica in the front the same as my
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about jawless skull  
    Last edited by wunderwafe; 11-28-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Your new enclosure is a total piece of crap. No serious person would ever remotely consider it to be real.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-28-2016 at 01:54 AM.

The only RZM marked piece is the Steinhauer und Lueck variant, which we have here in many pictures. Do a search for it.

These were generally unmarked, as they were or were not left over from the epoch of pre 1918 or they were made without marks and so forth.

No Danziger exists with the M1/24 mark as an authentic piece.

Here is one of D O Z E N S of threads on this shop worn topic.

Early SS (Danziger) Skull

- - ------- - -

Out here.....I have jet lag and I am in a bad mood, to boot.

Lufthansa-Streik aktuell: News & Infos der FAZ

Servus, meine Lieben....

Rather than looking for sutures on old pieces of tin, watch this as an aid to the collecting of this regalia. You will be glad you did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BqDWG72iM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast