Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle

Article about: The detail on this bird is stunning. I didnt want to lose out on the sale, so jumped on it before posting, but the seller garentees authenticity. It is in mint condition and very happy to ha

Default Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle

The detail on this bird is stunning. I didnt want to lose out on the sale, so jumped on it before posting, but the seller garentees authenticity. It is in mint condition and very happy to have found this one. Also picked up a near mint aluminum wagner this morning with all prongs present , but again unable to download pics from their site for some reason. Including the 6 little m1927 eagles purchased this week, I think I have 10 eagles on their way. I am starting to pair my skulls with eagles to farther enhance my collection, and a bigger display case on its way as well. Hope you like!
    Attached Images Attached Images Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle  Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle  Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle  Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle  Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle
    P
    Many

I hope that you are still in time to get your money back, it is a false one, two matching eagles and skulls were created marked espf and m1 / 24 are known false for a long time.

Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle

Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle

I hope this helps.
    Jedem das Seine

Actually, I was about to drop a money order in the mail for it, he has it on hold but I havent paid yet. So dissapointing, had high hopes for this one. It does look exactly like the second pic you posted..
    Thanks another ant

To further avoid unpleasant surprises ,
    some of these false have upgraded them by changing the prongs , more similar to the authentic ones.

Rare aluminum E.S.P.F cap eagle
    Jedem das Seine

Wow, that sure looks convincing.. These forgers stop at nothing apparently. I wonder if the seller is even aware that its fake, or if he is intentionaly trying to burn someone. Thank goodness it wasnt me, I was just about to drop the funds in the mail. Thanks again!