Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rare danziger tk

Article about: I was offered this rare varient of danziger type tk. At first glance, I thought it was the "common" type that frequently pop up. But after closer look, I see many differences. It i

Default Rare danziger tk

I was offered this rare varient of danziger type tk. At first glance, I thought it was the "common" type that frequently pop up. But after closer look, I see many differences. It is missing its pins and at some point in its life had a hole drilled at the top, but the price was very fair and I'm happy to add this to my collection. These are the only pics I have from the seller, will add more when it arrives
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare danziger tk   Rare danziger tk  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare danziger tk
    P
    Many

?

Very nice ! I have one of those fat boys. You don't come across them too often.

Rare danziger tkRare danziger tk

Rare danziger tk

Credit: Robin Lumsden
    Rare danziger tk

Regards, Al

........and the corresponding fake, actual offered for sale on Ebay Germany by porre81.
    Regards, Jannis.
    Rare danziger tk Rare danziger tk

Yes, this rare type is been faked all over the place.

The peice arrived today and I absolutaly love it! Its one of the few varients left that I've been searching for. Many thanks to the seller for offering me this rare gem! Here are a couple more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare danziger tk   Rare danziger tk  

Rare danziger tk   Rare danziger tk  

Rare danziger tk   Rare danziger tk  

?

Man that looks awesome !
    Regards, Al

Dos
    ?

Wonderful example, very rare! I wouldn’t mind the missing pins. Finding any example of this variant is hard. Great photos btw! Congrats Dan.

Marten

A hard variant to come by.