Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm 254/42

Article about: Hey Guys, A friend of my bought a chest with dutch stuff. In there was this little skull. Who can tell me more about it?

Default Rzm 254/42

Hey Guys,

A friend of my bought a chest with dutch stuff. In there was this little skull. Who can tell me more about it?

Rzm 254/42
    Rzm 254/42
    Rzm 254/42
    Rzm 254/42
    Rzm 254/42

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm 254/42
    P
    Many

?

It appears to be a rare SS cap badge Deschler skull produced in cupal in 1942. I don't own one but it looks authentic to me. Check out the link below

SS Visor Hat Skull 254/42
    Regards, Al

As Al said before,I think too a very rare original Cupal Deschler & Sohn skull.
    For more info, read an older thread from our forum.
    SS skull
    Regards, Jannis.

As my friend only collect items from the dutch fighting after ww2 in east indies. From 1945 till 1949. So i think he is going to sell it. Or trade it for that period sleeve signs.

Dos
    ?

Definitely original. Mid to late war example produced by Deschler & Sohn in a separate Contract / Batch made for the SS. That's why it has the different maker mark. Rare piece, Unfortunately the condition is not great. A few other examples for comparison: ( The last one is an unfinished type 254/42. ) I did not note the owner of the last one in my database. If you own this piece, please let me know and i will remove it from here if needed.

Rzm 254/42 Rzm 254/42

Rzm 254/42Rzm 254/42