Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code

Article about: Hello all. I recently found another rzm 52. In other examples Ive seen the 52 looks to be set off to the right just a bit of the rzm mark. This one the 52 looks to be off farther to the righ

Default Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code

Hello all. I recently found another rzm 52. In other examples Ive seen the 52 looks to be set off to the right just a bit of the rzm mark. This one the 52 looks to be off farther to the right then other examples Ive seen. Not sure if this is just a variation or just the pic angle? Any input is appreciated, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code   Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code  

Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code   Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code
    P
    Many

?

Dan, look at post #11 by another ant. His examples show one off set like that. Maybe he can show the whole image.

Deschler 52 RZM TK Fake
    Regards, Al

That makes me feel a whole lot better Al. Ive been scouring images and couldnt find another one where the 52 was offset like that. Thanks my friend!

Another skull on Home | Original German Militaria.
    The link.
    SS Visor Cap Skull by "RZM 52".
    Regards,Jannis.

Thank u Jannis. I guess I just didnt dig deep enough. Appereny there is a couple varients of this make

IMO, a good source are the archives in our forum here and at the dealers, John T web sites,he has very clear pictures.
    WELCOME TO GERMAN WAR BOOTY and https://www.originalgermanmilitaria.com/
    Of course, there is always the possibility for errors.
    Regards, Jannis.

The peice arrived today and I was pleasently suprised, the light box photos do no justice. Here are a couple from my phone
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code   Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code  

Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code   Rzm 52 tk with offset maker mark code